The Wallenpaupack Area School District has adopted the CareDox Electronic Health Records System to serve as a tool for parents/guardians to interact online with healthcare personnel at their child's school in consultation with their health care needs.
- Provide medical information electronically between parents/guardians, healthcare personnel and school staff
- Provide timely notifications when your child visits the healthcare personnel's office
- Provide updated health information that is readily available to your child's school
Enrolling in the CareDox Parent Portal will be the fastest and most secure way for parents to provide annual up-to-date health information to your child's school. The parent enrollment process, which will happen through the CareDox Parent Portal, is:
- You will be receiving an email communication from CareDox for health enrollment during the summer, provided we have your email address on file. If you have not provided your student(s) school with an email address, please do so as soon as possible.
- The health enrollment email will contain a unique link to your child's health profile.
- When you open the link you'll be prompted to create an account and complete annual health related questions that pertain to your child.
- Completion of the health form will take 10-20 minutes.
If you have any questions during the enrollment process, please contact email@example.com, or your child's school nurse.