Kindergarten Registration Procedure
Request a registration packet from Central Registrar's office ((570)226-4557 ext. 3000) or download documents from the links below.
The following pdf documents need to be completed and returned.
You may either type the information directly on the form, print and return; or print the forms, handwrite, and return the registration information.
- Physical Examination / Dental Examination
Pennsylvania requires a physical examination and a dental examination at the time of original entry. Parents have the option of having that exam performed by their own physician/dentist or the school physician/dentist. Private examination forms are due by the first week of October. Also, additional vision, hearing and growth screenings will be completed during the school year.
- The following documents are informational only - do not return.
- Gather documentation - copies of these documents are acceptable.
- Birth certificate (must be 5 years of age by August 31), or Baptismal Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Residency - the following are acceptable:
- A deed
- A lease
- Current utility bill
- Current credit card bill
- Property tax bill
- Vehicle registration
- Driver's license
- DOT identification card
- Immunization Records from physician - Certificate of Immunization / Immunization Exemption Form
- Special Education Records (if applicable)
- IEP - Individual Education Program
- ER - Evaluation Report
- NOREP - Notice of Recommended Educational Placement
- Psychological / Psychiatric Reports
- Return documents by mail or drop off as soon as possible, but no later than Friday, April 28, 2023
- Mail to:
- Wallenpaupack Area District Office
- Ms. Miné Gulumoglu, Registrar
- 2552 Route 6
- Hawley, PA 18428
- Drop off documents at Wallenpaupack Area District Office.
- Mail to:
- Attend Orientation program
- South Elementary - To be announced
- North Primary - To be announced
Questions?: Call Ms. Miné Gulumoglu at (570) 226-4557 extension 3000
- or -
email: [email protected].
Forms are in PDF format - Adobe Reader is required. Click here to download.