How-To Resources for On-line Learning
- Accessing Teams™ Meetings (pdf)
- What is Microsoft Teams™?
- Microsoft Teams™ and PowerSchool™ - Partners in Communication
- How should parents prepare for Microsoft Teams™?
- How do I access Microsoft Teams™ on a computer?
- How do I access Microsoft Teams™ on an iPad?
- How do I download assignments from Microsoft Teams™?
- How do I upload assignments to Microsoft Teams™?
- How do I complete assignments in Microsoft Teams™ on an iPad™?
- How do I complete assignments in Microsoft Teams™ with no internet access? - iPad™ version
- How do I download a Microsoft Stream™ video for later viewing? - iPad™ version
- How do I navigate Microsoft OneNote™ on an Apple iPad™?
Clever™ and Schoology™
- Checking Clever™ Status
- Checking Schoology™ Status
- Schoology™ setup letter (pdf)
- Accessing Schoology™ (video)
- Logging into Clever™ and Schoology™ (pdf)
- How to connect your iPad™ to your home internet (video)
- How to add a website as a button on your iPad's home screen™ (video)
- How to Print to a wireless printer using your iPad™ (video)
- How to use split screen on your iPad™ (video)
- Introduction to iPads™ and iOS™ (video)
- How to use OneDrive™ to mark up PDFs (video)
Special Education Resources
Apple iPad™ Features
- How to scan documents with the built-in Notes™ app on an Apple iPad™
- How to use Dictation (speech-to-text) and Read Aloud (text-to-speech) features on an Apple iPad™
Microsoft Math Solver™
Microsoft Office™ Applications
- How to use the Microsoft Office Lens™ Immersive Reader on a mobile device™
- How to scan a document with Microsoft Office Lens™ on a mobile device™
- Math Features in Microsoft OneNote™
- Accessibility Features of Microsoft Word™ on an Apple iPad™
- Features of Immersive Reader in Microsoft Teams™
- How to submit printed assignments to Microsoft Teams™ using the OneDrive™ mobile application